My Dream House

My Dream house would be a very modern house. My house would have a wooden door with a lock that would connect to my key were it would automatically unlock the door for me. The outside of the house would be painted a white color and so would the inside. The first thing you see when you walk in would be a awesome view of the city. My location would be on a big hill where you could get a great view of the city lights from any angle. The kitchen counter top would be marble. I’d have a pool and a jacuzzi and at night when in the pool or jacuzzi would get the best view of the city and its lights. I’d have a living room inside the house with a TV and it would be a Apple TV. I’d also have a special section of the house dedicated to baseball things that I could collect. Another room would be my bedroom. The bed would be a king sized bed. It would have LED lights underneath the bed, and the bed will be attached to the piece of wood that would be attached to the wall. The bed would appear as if it was floating. One final room would be the game room which is where if I wanted to play some games that would be the place. Outside, the driveway would be made of a white looking stone with fake grass surrounding each tile. I’d have a garage and I would have 2 cars. A Jeep and a Mustang. The final touch would be a staircase that would give you access to the flat roof. On the roof there would be a BBQ and a bunch of chairs. That would be the area Where I’d want to relax. This dream house would be in Laguna Beach. Thank you for reading my blog.

One thought on “My Dream House”